Knowledge, as they say, is power, clients who want to buy property in Vietnam should be aware that the southeastern parts of Asia are home to a long list of countries with a firm grasp on their cultural heritage as well as their potential for high economic growth and numerous opportunities. Vietnam is one of these countries and it is known for its cultural and heritage sites, lush green landscapes, beautiful rivers, and beaches. Vietnam is home to thousands of temples, most of which are hundreds of years old, making them hot sites for tourism. Likewise, places like Ho Chi Minh City of Vietnam serve as the economic centre of the country. Latest estimates show that it accounts for at least one-third of the country’s total GDP and is one of the rapidly growing trade hubs in the whole of the Asia-Pacific, especially in terms of the property market. So, dear client, whether you are travelling to Vietnam for fun and tourism or you are looking for profitable investments and opportunities, this country might just be the right one for you.
Why should I invest in properties in Vietnam?
To rid you of any doubt, here is a short list of reasons why you should consider Vietnam as your top choice.
1. Tourism: In Vietnam, you’ll find their beautiful landscapes and sceneries mesmerising, and listening to the waves crashing at beaches or the river waters quietly flowing can also be soothing. This place is also home to the famous Mekong River. In addition to the numerous temples, there are eight UNESCO world heritage sites; the ancient town of Hoi An which is a beautiful mixture of European, Indian, Japanese, and Chinese styles, the complex of Hue monuments which includes the imperial city, the forbidden city, royal residences, tombs, fortresses, pagodas, and temples, Ha Long Bay with the serene waters, landscape, mountain peaks, island and islets, My Son Sanctuary which is one of the most popular Hindu complex, the imperial citadel of Thang Long, Citadel of the Ho Dynasty, the hidden caves and tranquil of Trang An and Phong Nha-Ke Bang National Park. You can never run out of fun ideas when you visit Vietnam.
2. Investment Opportunities: They say money makes the world go around, which is another way of saying we need money to live. While you might not care about the scenery, the landscapes, the sightseeing, etc. What you want is what you can invest in and make profitable yields. Over the years there have been a lot of leading sectors in terms of jobs and opportunities in Vietnam, agricultural, fishing, and forestry were at the top of the list for a while, but in recent times the manufacturing and production sector is seen as the highest employer. There are a lot of opportunities in Vietnam, the real estate sector for example is a fast-growing industry in the country right now, a few years ago it was nowhere to be found, but has risen to be the second most desirable industry, trailing right behind the manufacturing industry. It is, however, just a matter of time before it rises to the top, just like a treasure waiting to be discovered and Vietnam-real.estate might be the treasure map
3. Friendly Environment: Not all countries of the world are welcoming to foreigners, some even go as far as placing restrictions on foreigners in many aspects such as owning landed properties or getting married, etc. Vietnamese are known for being accommodating to foreigners, and they rank 9th on the top 10 list of foreigner-friendly countries.
4. High Living at Low Cost: The fact that the Dollar has higher purchasing power than the Vietnamese Dong is enough to put your mind at rest as an expat in Vietnam. This is a country where $250 can get you into a 3-4 star hotel and have you dine at the best restaurants in the cities. Depending on which city you are in, you can even rent or buy an accommodation with a few thousand dollars.
Accommodation in Vietnam, though not as expensive as in other countries, can still pose a headache, which is why the Vietnam-real.estate has aggregated a list of available properties in Vietnam along with their location, types, and prices.
Property types in Vietnam
For investors, tourists, and opportunity seekers, your needs, wants and budgets will determine the kind of house you would be looking for, nonetheless, Vietnam-real.estate is a real aggregator with reliable information on many properties in Vietnam. They have a lot of offers on property types, such as:
● Apartments; studio apartments or bedroom apartments
● Commercial properties
There are also houses, lands, and off-plan buildings available. All of the above-mentioned property types are listed on the Vietnam-real.estate aggregator website and labelled with their location and prices, so you can easily find these properties across the different cities, districts, and provinces of Vietnam and plan accordingly.
Best places to live in Vietnam
The great thing about Vietnam is spread out among all of its cities, you don’t have it all in one place. All 5 UNESCO heritage sites for example can be found in different cities: Hoi An, Hue, Ha Long Bay, Phong-Nha Ka, and My Son Sanctuary, etc. Over the years, places teeming with the most foreigners are Ho Chi Minh, Da Nang, and Ha Noi, why? Because these places give the most urban-like feeling they have this vibrant street life to always keep everything lively.
Finding your place in Vietnam
So, after all these, you might still ask, is Vietnam worth the venture? It is. Till now, there is no retirement visa to Vietnam, you either enter through a work or tourist visa, so it is safe to say this place is purely a place to create your success. Tourists will find that there are just a lot of fun things for them while investors will find that there are enough opportunities to go around. To live in, to work in, or to tour for just a while, surely Vietnam is not a bad place at all.