Studying was never easy. Regardless of the institution, there are multiple subjects in which you can never excel equally. There’s always one discipline that requires more effort. And we are talking about cases when you dedicate yourself to studies completely. Let’s not forget that there are a lot of students who have to balance their lives between studying and working. Needless to say, they have very little time for social life and even healthy sleep.
Gladly, there are certain means to make student life less hard. There’s always a chance to delegate some of your tasks to an assignment writing service. Of course, it requires checking Essay Reviews or other independent customer feedback to ensure the service corresponds to your needs. And there’s an alternative option ‒ using GPT Chat for your written assignment purposes.
Yet, there’s an ongoing debate about which of the two options is better. Can you use them interchangeably? Are both options equally good? To answer those questions, we need to consider all the benefits and drawbacks, which we will do right now.
The Benefits and Disadvantages of the GPT Chat
Let’s start with the advantages and disadvantages of ChatGPT, as it’s a rather new addition to the tools that can be used for academic writing purposes. But first, we need to answer the question, “What is Chat GPT?”
In short, ChatGPT is a language chatbot that is trained to follow users’ instructions and provide a detailed response. When OpenAI launched the chatbot in 2022, it became the fastest-growing app in history. In just two months, the application attracted over 100 million users. Seems great so far, but what does it offer, and what are the downsides?
- Users can access the tool for free.
- The app is user-friendly, so it’s extremely easy to navigate.
- Unlike an assignment writing service, the app can craft the text within minutes.
- Unoriginal works. The tool can produce texts quickly, but they may frequently lack originality and creative touch.
- There are AI checkers that can easily detect whether the text was produced by a human or via AI.
- The tool is trained on content of various qualities; hence, there’s always a risk that the app can produce low-quality texts.
- ChatGPT is designed to deliver content, but the app is not capable of fact-checking the sources it utilizes for its texts.
- The tool may not be able to handle complex tasks that require a lot of research and analysis; hence, users may end up with an underwhelming piece.
- The GPT Chat, like any other technology, is prone to errors. A system’s glitch may have a significant impact on the quality of the end product.
The Advantages and Downsides of Using Assignment Writing Services
Now that we’re done figuring out the benefits and drawbacks of ChatGPT, it’s time to see whether human aid fares better. Despite the technological advances, many students would rather turn to human experts when needing assignment writing help. Is it just a simple tradition, or there’s more to it? Let’s check out the main advantages and disadvantages of having your assignment done by humans.
- By opting for an assignment writing service, users can get customized writing, with experts meeting the requirements like writing style, tone, and proper formatting.
- Users can request a plagiarism report from the service to ensure that they get a unique work.
- Most services provide users with complete confidentiality; thus, the users don’t have to worry about the safety of their data;
- The services can execute orders of different levels of complexity, from a simple discussion post to a dissertation.
- The work is performed by experts in the corresponding field.
- As the experts can provide users with concepts and ideas that haven’t occurred to them, users not only get the end product but learn from the experience.
- The average deadline for work is six hours; thus, you can’t have your order done instantly.
- Users should check and revise the work to ensure it is done correctly.
- While academic help services offer reasonable pricing, they are not free.
What Can Be Said About Both Options Reputation-Wise?
Now, after we have sorted out the advantages and disadvantages of both options, it seems obvious that most students are still opting for human help when it comes to assignment writing.
It’s worth mentioning that assignment help services have been around for decades. Students were using them even before the Internet became widespread. OpenAI offering, on the other hand, is a new hot property on the market and, in a certain way, can produce texts with almost the same level of accuracy.
One drawback we forgot to mention when talking about ChatGPT is the character limit. The tool can produce text up to 4100 characters, so there’s no point in using them for assignments that should be longer than 800 words. And, just like in the case with assignment help experts, you may need to revise the text before submitting it.
While there is always an ethical point of opting for this or that assignment writing help, there weren’t many cases when students got in trouble for having their tasks done by experts. It’s much more difficult to find out and to prove. On the other hand, there were several cases when students got expelled from the universities for using ChatGPT.
AI writing is a new offering, and it can come in handy for students when it comes to assignment writing. However, it should be used only as a supplementary tool, as considering the character limit, possible glitches, and the overall struggle with complex tasks, it’s not that trustworthy.
Experts from various services are also not flawless; however, you can expect the work to be performed according to your specific requirements. And there are no tools that can detect whether your assignment was written by you or by another human. Thus, it’s better to read a Write Paper review and opt for an assignment writing service when you’re in need of academic help.