Real estate in Bulgaria today is one of the most in demand on the foreign real estate market. The popularity of real estate in Bulgaria among our compatriots is also due to the similar mentality of the inhabitants of this country: they are Slavs like us, they use the Cyrillic alphabet, they do not have German pedantry and English arrogance. In a word, if you want to buy real estate in Bulgaria, then you will find yourself at home in every sense of the word.
Bulgaria has a wide variety of real estate options. You can buy both an economy class apartment and luxury apartments, as well as other real estate in Bulgaria. A specialist will help you choose a property in Bulgaria, who can accompany you on a special trip where you will get acquainted with the various options on the spot. When choosing real estate in Bulgaria – one of the best countries for real estate investment, 2024 – it is worth remembering that the price depends not only on the cost of the property itself, but also on the location, infrastructure, etc.
When planning to buy real estate in Bulgaria, pay attention to the economic situation in the world. Bulgarian houses for sale are attracting increasing attention from CIS citizens who want to invest in real estate in Bulgaria. Considering the fact that according to forecasts, real estate in Bulgaria will increase in price, this decision really turns out to be profitable. Buying real estate in Bulgaria on time is the key to stable income in the future.
Benefits of real estate investment
- Property prices in Bulgaria are lower than in other European countries;
- European Union. Bulgaria has been a member of the European Union since 2007, and will soon join the Schengen Agreement, which will allow you to travel not only within Bulgaria and Romania, but also throughout all Schengen countries without additional visas. In addition, Bulgaria’s membership in the EU guarantees the high quality of goods and services that you can receive while living in this country;
- Ease of obtaining a visa. Despite the fact that moving to Bulgaria will be a little more difficult than, for example, to the countries of Southeast Asia, it will still be much easier and, importantly for most Russian speakers, much cheaper than when trying to move to, say, Spain , Czech Republic, Slovakia or even Poland;
- With all this, Bulgaria has a very mild climate, especially on the sea coast, with sunshine 300 days a year. Thus, the temperature in winter rarely drops below zero. Spring and autumn are very long and warm, summer is hot, but the heat is easy to bear thanks to the cool breeze from the sea. Sea view apartments for sale – what could be better for summer breeze lowers;
- Sea, mountains, forests and fields. The nature of Bulgaria is very diverse. In a small area you will find beautiful seaside resorts, ski slopes, thermal springs, and walk through forests, fields and mountains. Combined with excellent weather conditions, this makes Bulgaria one of the best countries for real estate investment;
- No language barrier. Many Bulgarians know Russian and speak it with pleasure. No one will look at you with hatred because you speak Bulgarian poorly;
- Bulgarians are very welcoming, hospitable, and good-natured. Here they will be happy to help you in any difficult situation. And the police, and sellers, and just passers-by are on your side;
- Almost everyone can go to Bulgaria. This does not require any fantastic wealth and rare skills, as in many Western European countries. The ease and low cost of moving to Bulgaria for entrepreneurs, journalists, retirees and students makes this country truly an ideal destination. To begin with, you can simply go here as a tourist and check everything described above in practice.
Real estate investment 2024, Bulgaria. Nuances
Investments in commercial real estate provide an opportunity to increase your profits through passive income. Retail properties are rented at a higher price than residential apartments. How quickly the space will pay for itself depends on some nuances that need to be taken into account when choosing an object:
- location of the premises;
Investing in resort Bulgaria property is a good idea for entrepreneurs. Business begins with finding suitable premises in which it will be comfortable to work. The country’s economic growth makes it possible to develop commerce, so investments in real estate are considered promising and profitable.
Stable income from renting out commercial premises allows the owners of such properties to earn passive income.