Previously, we discussed about the life of Masala king Dhananjay datar. How this Mumbai boy moved to Dubai to setup the masala business and take it to newer heights.From working in a small shop with his father, to opening his own brand, store chains alongwith, import-export business and what not. Today, the brand has become so big that it is opening up its 38th store in Al Barsha. Bollywood’s famous celebrity Vidya balan was invited to attend the opening ceremony and inaugurate the store.
Some highlights that we have received from the team who is doing the supporting work for Al Adil is as follows.
The line up of Bollywood film stars patronizing Al Adil Trading is seeing a rapid increase over the past few months.
The gracious presence of the stunning Bollywood beauty Vidya Balan enhanced the glamour quotient when Al Adil Trading Co LLC, UAE’s leading name for Indian food stuff, inaugurated their 38th outlet in Al Barsha on October 10.
Dr Dhananjay (Jay) Datar, chairman and managing director of Al Adil Trading, said that the inauguration by Bollywood’s leading actress, who has had most of her films declared hit, is an epitome of South India beauty with Bollywood vivacity.
“Vidya Balan has always been the face of modern Indian woman. Her charm, versatility, ability to get under the skin of the characters and above all her spontaneity has made her a force to reckon with in the highly competitive Bollywood film industry. In a way she reflects the spirit of Al Adil and we are happy to have her presence during our store inauguration,” he added.
The newly opened outlet of Al Adil Trading is situated in the heart of Al Barsha, behind Mall of the Emirates.
“Barsha has a very strong Indian diaspora population and we want to cater to their needs in a proactive manner. Our inauguration is timed to coincide with Diwali,” said Dhananjay Datar.
“Diwali is one of the most important festivals for Indians. The showroom inauguration just before Diwali provides the residents of Barsha to get their favorite Indian foodstuff just in time for the festive season. We have worked out an up to 50 per cent discount on a wide range of around 200 food items. This will enhance the festive celebrations and provide our customers with an added reason to make their choicest delicacies without compromising on the quality,” he pointed out.
Outlining the long term plan of Al Adil, Dr Dhananjay Datar, said that the focus has seen a dramatic shift towards organic products.
quiero conocer a una chica por internet Some more highlights:
- Al adil now has 38 stores across 38 places in Dubai
- Recently opened two more stores one of which was inaugurated by Dia Mirza
- Few words from Al Adil group’s finance director Vandana Datar, “Dia Mirza and Vidya Balan are not only talented actresses but are also a true representation of Indian woman. Due to their diverse and heart-rending performances, they have created their own strong positions in the hearts of millions of viewers. And these same qualities are also an identity of our ‘Al Adil’ brand. So it was only appropriate that these two Bollywood stars inaugurate the new stores in Dubai. These new stores have been opened keeping in mind the upcoming Diwali festival. To increase the joy of festive purchases, we have offered up to 50% discount on selected products at all our stores”
- Few words from Dhananjay Datar himself, “We never compromised on our ethics and values in this journey of our growth. That’s why our company has continued to flourish despite a worldwide recession. We owe this to our customer’s interests and employees’ contributions, which are very valuable to us”.
- He further added, “For any industry to succeed, honesty, hard work and patience are the three most important rules. I have often had to listen to the sarcasm that a Maharashtrian does not have business acumen, but I firmly believed in the above three rules and worked with complete transparency and dedication. The result is that the small business of a Marathi man has been transformed into a global community. I am grateful to all my well-wishers who have supported and stood by me”.
- The company is into the expansion phase and is investing heavily into digital media to reach maximum customers.
- The company has brought 9000 Indian products to UAE
- Al Adil has made more than 700 food products available under its popular ‘Peacock’ brand, which will be further enhanced in the coming days. Peacock is one of the largest brand of spices covering a wide range of pulses, atta, masalas, spices, sugar, ghee, pickles, basmati rice, other rice varieties, biscuits, namkheen and many other products.
- The company has also diversified into import and export under the special class establishment with trade lines in the US, Canada, Tanzania, Kenya, Switzerland, Italy and Eritrea as well as Kuwait, Oman and the UAE.